Magnetic therapy uses magnetic fields for therapeutic purposes, in both low and high frequencies.
Magnetic therapy regenerates injured cells, improving enzyme kinetics and re-polarising cell membranes; it also has an anti-stress effect and promotes the acceleration of all repair with a net bio-regenerating, anti-inflammatory, anti-edematous, pain relief action without side effects.
Magnetic therapy is a form of physical therapy that uses electromagnetic energy. It is an effective, safe and non-invasive treatment. The magnetic fields interact with cells, promoting the return to physiological equilibrium. Indicated for situations that require the stimulation of tissue regeneration following various types of damaging events.
The resulting electromagnetic fields promote safe results without the use of any drug.
Magnetic therapy produces striking results for:
- Inflammatory type disorders (Osteoarthritis, nuriti, phlebitis, muscle strains, etc.)
- Rheumatic conditions, joint conditions such as arthritis, tendinitis, epicondylitis, bursitis, periarthritis, neck pain, back pain, myalgia, fracture treatment both during and after surgery
- Joint disorders and recent trauma
- Repair of all types of ulcers - traumatic, pressure sores, burns, venous, resistant to other treatments
- All pathologies requiring greater micro blood supply and tissue regeneration, as in the case of transplants, consolidation of callus, etc.
These can be categorized as follows:
A healing effect
An analgesic effect
An aesthetic effect
Magnetic therapy is effective because the low-frequency magnetic fields interact with cells, promoting the recovery of the physiological conditions of equilibrium.
They act on cell membranes, making them more receptive. This leads to a restoration of the correct membrane potential that is critical to ensure the supply of nutrients within the cell.
With regard to organs and anatomical structures, these effects result in analgesia, reducing inflammation and stimulating the re-absorption of edema.
Moreover, low-frequency magnetic fields have a particular effect in terms of stimulating the migration of calcium ions inside the bone tissues, which is consolidate bone mass and promote the repair of fractures.
Special offer this month: € 120
MAG2000 by I-tech
LOW FREQUENCY HIGH INTENSITY MAGNET THERAPY
MAG 2000 is the new flagship product for the new line of magnetic therapy products, designed and manufactured entirely by Iacer R&D.
The experience acquired with the My Mag model and the excellent therapeutic results achieved with this device have led us to improve it and make it even more powerful, while maintaining the ease of use that has always characterised our products.